lunes, 20 de noviembre de 2017

Science Fair Projects

Hello, mates! How is your long weekend going? This post is going to be very short. This week my secondary students presented their science fair projects, and it was amazing. I want to share with you some of their work.
I took some pictures, so I hope you enjoy it. 


Department of Italian 

Brazilian dishes


Geography projects






Art  projects







History 





The true story of the three little pigs

It was really nice how all the students explained their projects to their teachers and parents. You can really notice how much they enjoyed it. 

Have a nice week :) 

1 comentario:

Entrada destacada

And We are back!

Hi there! How are you? It’s been ages since we spoke. I enjoyed my holidays a lot. It's good to be back, though. If you are new here...

Entradas populares